The aims and objectives of the Trefoil Guild are:
- To keep alive among members the spirit of the Guide and Scout Promises and Laws
- To carry that spirit into the communities in which members live and work
- To give practical, financial and moral support to Guiding and Scouting
The Trefoil Guild offers members personal and social opportunities whilst supporting Guiding and Scouting.
What is a guild?
Every guild is different. Each Guild has:
- at least six members
- is linked with a District, Division or County
- where they meet
- the time of meetings – daytime or evenings
- the frequency of meetings
- the programme.
- should be varied
- provides fun and enjoyment
- involves all members in its planning
- suits current members and attracts new members
The Trefoil Guild has:
- The Communities Guild – for members of religious communities
- Trefoil Guild in Foreign Countries – for members who live abroad
- National Internet Guild – for those who are not able to join a local guild
- Lone members – for those who are not able to join a local guild and who do not have access to the internet
Interest groups run in various parts of the country. For more information contact the Trefoil Guild office. Interests include:
- watercolour painting